Friday, September 24, 2010

Soccer Joy

The quick version for soccer this current season is that winning is more fun than losing. The first two games the girls have done so great. The team won the first two games. The first game they won Grace and Sarah had the biggest smiles of pure joy on their face. Sarah had an assist, and Grace had a great clear out on defense that helped create the winning goal. The second game Sarah positioned herself right in front of the goal and then scored. She thrust her little arms triumphantly in the air and then immediately looked at the sideline. She was so proud. You should have heard the tone in Tracey's voice "My Sarah just scored a goal...oh my gosh!" I'm pretty sure her voice cracked just a little bit. Of course I had the camera in hand and got no picture, because I was too busy screaming...okay, maybe I was a little proud too. :)

No comments: